Acrylic Fibers Global Market to Reach $6.4 Billion by 2030: Growing Demand from Apparel Industry for Acrylic Fibers Drives Market Opportunities
DUBLIN, March 31, 2023
DUBLIN, March 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Acrylic Fibers - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Acrylic Fibers estimated at US$4.8 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Staple Acrylic Fibers, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.7% CAGR and reach US$4.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Filament Acrylic Fibers segment is readjusted to a revised 3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6% CAGR
The Acrylic Fibers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.9% and 2.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured) -
- Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS
- Dralon GmbH
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Acrylic Fibers - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- A Prelude to Acrylic Fibers
- Global Acrylic Fibers Market to Grow at a Steady Rate
- Staple Acrylic Fibres Dominate the Global Acrylic Fibers Market Growth
- Growing Urbanization and the Rising Emphasis on Fashion Clothing Propels the Market for Acrylic Fibers
- Growing Demand for Blended Fabrics to Spur the Market for Acrylic Fibers
- Cotton-blended Yarns - Much in Demand
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Demand from Apparel Industry for Acrylic Fibers Drives Market Opportunities
- Increasing Use of Acrylic Fibers in Household Furnishings Bodes Well for Market Expansion
- Manufacturers Continue to Maintain Steady Prices despite Decline in Acrylonitrile Costs
- Acrylic Fibers Face Competition from Low-cost Fibers including Polyester Fibers
- Declining Global Exports of Acrylic Fibers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/87sul3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/acrylic-fibers-global-market-to-reach-6-4-billion-by-2030-growing-demand-from-apparel-industry-for-acrylic-fibers-drives-market-opportunities-301787212.html
SOURCE Research and Markets